Ski The Tasman - School Holiday Special
- Duration: 7 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Aoraki Mount Cook, South Canterbury
- Product code: SKISKOOL
School Holiday Rates
Offer Valid dates: 6 - 21 July 2019 Inclusive.
- $825 per adult
- $666 per child (8 to 16 years)
- This deal must be booked directly and cannot be used in conjunction with any other deal.
- At least one child must accompany the adults (not valid for adults only).
- At least one adult needs to accompany the kids. They must be a legal parent or guardian.
- Minimum recommended age is 10 years - but 8 is okay if the child is a strong and experienced skier.
- Adults must be prepared to ski at your child's pace
Ski The Tasman is a classic Kiwi skiing adventure operated by Alpine Guides (Aoraki) Ltd – New Zealand’s longest established mountain guiding company. We have been based in Mount Cook since 1966.
You will ski amongst glacial seracs, ice caves, and fantastic natural ice sculptures beneath the amazing backdrop of New Zealand’s highest peaks.
Flying every fine day 01 July - 30 September
- NZ’s 2 longest ski runs - 8 to 10 km long, each run is a 1,000 metre vertical descent
- 3 scenic ski plane flights with snow landings
- Professional mountain guide services
- A picnic lunch on the snow
- Safety equipment, including avalanche transceivers
- Return airport transfers from accommodation in Mount Cook (if required)